Custom Search

Sunday, February 18, 2007

PAL Flight# PR209 – MNL to SYD

Enough that I had to sit next to a talkative 3yr old kid for about 9 hours from Sydney to Manila. Flying back from Manila to Melbourne, to my left sat an 80+ year old woman and to my right was a couple who had a < 1 yr old baby. Somebody kept farting and it had to be either the old woman or the baby…I couldn’t figure out which one. Thank goodness that didn’t last the whole flight. Whew!!!!!

When I got to customs here in Sydney, I had declared food. I brought with me on my hand carry a box of polvoron and another box in my check-in luggage. The lady said, “Sorry, I have to take the polvoron” – in my hand carry. But I guess she didn’t notice the one inside my other luggage. Hmmmp, nakursunadaan ata nila yung polvoron. Pang merienda!!!

Packaged ukoy – ok
Packaged hopia – ok

Maybe it depends on who’s checking. I didn’t want to bring any more food at masita but I didn’t undertand the packaged polvoron (maybe the milk in it?). Can anyone explain???

No comments:

 
Custom Search