Custom Search

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Salsa Shoes

I have officially bought a pair of salsa shoes. And they are red, too!!! They are red, sexy, come-dance-with-me shoes (not that I'm a great dancer anyway).

I've been taking beginner's salsa class (which I've done about 4yrs ago). Its a good exercise and a good way to meet new people.

I tell people I go speed dating...which is basically what you do at salsa class. Hehe. You dance with a partner and change partners every few minutes.

My friend and I went to Coolabar one Friday night. We thought we were joining a free salsa class. It ended up being a zouk class. And can you believe it? A couple of sleezy guys brushed their arms on my boobs!!! The class was ok but I prefer salsa better.

I got to use the shoes at Vivaz Restaurant. Since I've invested on a pair, I have to make sure I put mileage on it.

And by the way, they are soooo comfortable. My only comment. Why can't they make normal shoes as comfortable as these?!?!?!?

No comments:

 
Custom Search