Custom Search

Monday, February 28, 2011

Auditors - EY

We had the auditors last week. I asked the Finance people what the auditors look like. She said, "they look like high school students". Hehehe. I said, new kids who don't know anything. This will be easy. I can tell them anything and they would believe me (I used to be an auditor once...and am sure when I first started, my clients thought the same thing).

Anyway, the auditor selected 10 samples. Six of them were for me. I called him up and explained to him what they were for. He seemed to be asking the wrong questions! A few minutes after we hang up, he emailed and requested for 6 more samples to replace the 6 samples that he questioned me.

I reckon he didn't understand what I said and it was easier to get another sample that was clean and easy to explain. I'm cool with it! I got away!!! hehe

No comments:

 
Custom Search