Custom Search

Monday, June 21, 2010

Aussie Aussie Aussie

Oi Oi Oi!!!

I became an Aussie citizen today! Cousin Michelle came with me to Parramatta...she was my supporter/photographer. Hehe! Thanks, Mitch!

I lodged my application for a passport the other day. At first, I went to the Post Office and I was turned away coz I didn't have an appointment. The second time around, it got rejected coz the lady said I was showing my teeth on the photo. Plus, there were some minor handwriting errors on the application and I had to re-write them again. And, I forgot to bring my Aussie Certificate...the proof I'm a citizen. Geez! They made it so easy for me to pass the written test but so difficult to apply for a passport. So I will be going tomorrow for the third time. Wish me luck!!! I need a passport before I get out of this country. Otherwise, I might not get in without hassle.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how many countries do you hold citizenship for now?

Thang

Celestine de Leon said...

hahaha. i have three!

Anonymous said...

You are so cool!!! Guess who??? Its been half the year already and you have no new updates...hee, hee, hee...

 
Custom Search