Custom Search

Sunday, December 27, 2009

More of Surrounding Adelaide

Glenelg - apparently a cool, hang out place near the beach. We went to the beach and made a sand castle. That's Noli and LJ looking like fetuses inside an ovary (probably not biologically correct) but we all thought it was funny!!!

Here's another picture of Glenelg - I think the picture on the left just ruins the whole thing. Haha!!!

Port Adelaide - nice Lighthouse! There are ferries on this port where it will take you to see dolphins. Sometimes, they would have movie nights with the lighthouse as its backdrop. Next to it is a huge warehouse which they've turned into a flea market. This is where I bought my first books of the Chronicles of Narnia. I have yet to complete my collection of all 7 books.

There's definitely more to see in Adelaide. I wish I had a few more days there.


No comments:

 
Custom Search