Custom Search

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My 15 minutes of fame???

A friend of mine messaged me on facebook and asked me if I was on the TV show, "Ready, Steady, Cook" - it was a cooking show that I was a studio audience in filmed about a year ago. Indeed, that was me with Jen and Alfred (accordingly, I was reconnected to Alfred again and found out he is back in Sydney! Yay!)

A few days later, I found out from Michael, our seminarian friend, that he saw me, Mei and Paul on "Good News Week", another TV show that we attended.

I hope this is not our 15 minutes of fame (just as Andy Warhol said, everyone gets their 15 minutes of fame). That would have been a waste!

The band, Sugar Ray, named one of their albums "14:59". The album's title was a jab at critics who considered the band a one-hit wonder and were merely enjoying their "fifteen minutes of fame".

No comments:

 
Custom Search