Custom Search

Monday, January 28, 2008

January 28

I now share my birthday with two other friends - Victoria and Patricia. What's the probability of that?

My friends took me to Newport Beach on my birthday, which happens to be Australia Day (and we all had a day off)! It was supposed to be just four people going and it ended up 11 people showed up. Thanks, guys! Lunch at Newport Arms Hotel and swimming at Palm Beach - and I did get on the water...for like 15 min =) and I got dark! Need more whitening cream - can I have that for my birthday gift?

After Palm Beach, we went to visit one of our friend's elderly friend (we call her Lola Fey). Its so nice to see an elderly woman with that big smile when she sees five young kids (that's us, by the way) give her all the attention. I bet the other elderly residents were so jealous coz they probably don't get visits from kids like us. And that's what these old people like - to have someone talking and listening to them and give them the time of their day. And to do this on my birthday is a plus for me.

After the visit, we got so hungry we ended up at Dee Why beach. It was like a mini Manly beach to me with the palm trees and the boardwalk. Gosh, they have so many beaches here! If it wasn't a "school" night, we probably have gone swimming but its been a long day!!!!!!!

Til next year! (Will I still be here in Sydney for my next birthday??? I think so! Maybe not in Sydney but hoping to be in Melbourne for the Australian Tennis Open. That's the plan.)

No comments:

 
Custom Search