Custom Search

Monday, January 07, 2008

Five Ways, Paddington

One night, my friend and I got lost driving around the city and ended up on this corner where five streets meet (just like the Trevi). It was a cute little area lit up by shops and restaurants around. I thought I'd have to come back here again and check it out! A few months later, another friend of mine asked if I've been to this place, described the place to me, and I remembered this was the spot we drove past by while we were lost.

So we found our way back to Five Ways at Paddington and ate lunch at "Gusto". I ordered this lovely vegetarian couscous. It was so good that we ended up figuring out the recipe, bought the ingredients that same day, and made it for dinner (and my lunch and dinner for the next three days).

Here's the recipe for you. Its an easy one:

Roasted sweet potato
Cherry tomatoes
Spanish onion
Sweet corn
Raisins
Shredded carrots
Shallots
Orange
Celery
Pepito seeds (pumpkin seeds)
Almonds (shredded)
Herbs - cilantro/coriander, parsley, dill
Garlic
Salt & Pepper
Couscous (add olive oil)

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

 
Custom Search