Custom Search

Monday, October 01, 2007

Labor Day Weekend

Its Labor day weekend in NSW and ACT. No other states were celebrating it except for us. What did I do?

I rented a car for the weekend which I usually take to go out of town. But this weekend, it didn't go that far. I was teaching two people how to drive on Sat and Sun. One day, we drove all around Wilson St doing some parallel parking and roundabouts (which I don't like very much) and the next day, we drove around busier streets (and almost got into an accident!!!). Shhh!!! I wasn't supposed to let these "L" license plate holders to drive the rental car anyway (coz "L" are for losers!!). We did squeeze in a little bit of joy riding to Watson's Bay and one more place I got to check off my list of places to see - Vaucluse House. Can I just add on to here that the cross street from Vaucluse House is called "Oolala St". Oooh La La!!! Not that there's anything fascinating on that street.

Ironically, on Labor day itself, I had to go to work!

No comments:

 
Custom Search