Custom Search

Monday, August 21, 2006

Eating-fest, we're getting FAT!!!

I'm so behind with my blog...

Peta, our new roommate, moved in to 13 Macauley on Aug 1st. It didn't take that long for her to hold a party (a welcoming party)...4 days later. Another eating-fest! When is it gonna end??? At least mama got to meet some of our friends here.

Earlier during the day, we met up with the Ortegas and the newly married couple back from their honeymoon. It was also Andrew's bday on Aug 3rd and two more days before everyone goes back home to either the US or the Philippines. So more reasons to celebrate and eat!!!

The following week, I tried this pilates class near the office. First timer! Wow, that was a good workout. It really works out your abs, your shoulders, and your thighs. And I knew it...next day, my body was sore! I haven't really done any exercising for a while. Haven't been back to my dancing class. Aghhh!!! Too many things to sort out first. I gotta do my taxes again (our year end here is June 30th), catch up with my movies, then I gotta get back to my sightseeing of Australia.

Thank goodness, not much eating the following weekend. But I can tell you now, the next next weekend, we're having a crepes party at my friend's house. I think I'll just not eat this week and save it for next, next weekend.

No comments:

 
Custom Search