Custom Search

Saturday, July 16, 2011

I Scream, You Scream, We all scream for Ice Cream

Am not really a big fan of ice cream. But when I tried Connoisseur - Dark Chocolate Brownie flavor - I swear, I got turned on...just this flavor though.

So when I couldn't find the flavor no longer at the local grocery shop, I emailed Nestle. Why?

I was hoping they would send me a case of it to say "Sorry, we don't have it on stock but here's some before we get a new shipment." They told me they discontinued the flavor because of no demand. They suggested me another flavor but I wouldn't try it.

Today, I saw Ben & Jerry's ice cream and got the Chocolate Fudge Brownie flavor. Its close enough but nothing compared to Connoisseur's Dark Chocolate Brownie Flavor.

I'll miss ya!

No comments:

 
Custom Search