Custom Search

Monday, June 22, 2009

My Adidas

I bought my first Adidas today!

I've been looking for the classic Samoa shoes (see right picture) for months now, going into stores, calling stores, internet search. I even called Adidas and they may have put me through to the warehouse and said, nope! We don't make them anymore. Huhu!!

But I finally found something similar to its style. Its called Beckenbauer All Round (see left picture). It looks nice. Yay!

P.S. In the Philippines, we call chicken feet (food-wise) Adidas!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so what about a pic of you with them on? bet they must look great on your silky smooth, tanned, and sexy long legs! patty

Sovanni said...

Got the opportunity to see your new Adidas today, Cel...
Yupp.. they look awesome on you ;)

Celestine de Leon said...

they are my shoes du jour these days! i've already broken it in.

Anonymous said...

now you have everyone excited about your new adidas!!! please post some pics of you in them!! remember, your blog is USELESS without pics!! LOL. Patty

 
Custom Search