Custom Search

Thursday, July 17, 2008

WYD08 - Domain

Pope Benedict XVI arrived in Sydney on Sunday but his official "coming out" was Thursday, July 17th. So I've taken Thurs and Fri off to join in with the rest of the pilgrims for the celebrations.

The Pope arrived in his boat-a-cade (as in motorcade) straight to Barangaroo where he did his opening blessings. We were assigned at the Domain where his pope mobile would pass through. We waited for about 3hours to see his pope mobile pass by so quickly (for safety reasons) and all I got was this shot (I would have had a closer shot if the nuns infront of us didn't take our front view. We had already marked our territory!!!). I did see his torso after clicking the camera. This would actually be the second time I would see the Pope because I was in Rome in 2005 just after Pope JPII passed away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! This has me absolutely moving in tears here! Thanks for sharing! Btw, you're not only very well rounded and rather worldly, but you also sound totally HOT and SEXY! Any chance we can perhaps meet and go on a date??? Well, I'm a jet setter, so I have no problem flying over to Aussie to wine and dine you! Game??? Well, I just LOVE hot, sexy and all together pinoy women like yourself! Okay, look forward to hearing from you soon hottie! Wow.

 
Custom Search