Custom Search

Thursday, December 28, 2006

My 2nd Xmas in Oz!

We had a Xmas eve party at the house this year for our orphaned friends (including me and LJ) for those who didn't have families around. See our pictures below. Can you count how many Santa Clause hat were worn that night?






























So how many did you count? Well, there was actually just one Santa Clause hat that night.

Xmas Day - 2006: I spent some time volunteering with St Vincent de Paul for the biggest Xmas party I've ever attended. St Vinnies must have entertained more than 500 elderly and homeless people that day. You won't believe how many volunteers wanted to sign up for this day - St Vinnies had to turn them down. I think I'll do this again next year. Anyone up for it next year?

After the volunteer, I went to the Rocks to have a Xmas lunch with the Caoile and Byrne family, with LJ. The whole family was there except for Cameron. Thanks again, Tita! The food was great. Must have gained a couple of kilos just this weekend.

Wishing you all the best this Xmas holidays! HOHOHO!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude! love that tan colored top of yours! its like you could almost make out the shape of your sexy nipples! hee hee! :)

 
Custom Search