Custom Search

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Free Day in the City

If you haven't got a job yet, you find ways to tour the city for free. So on Monday, Oct 24th, I spent the whole day without having to pay anything including my lunch (well, technically, I paid for it but they were leftovers from the other night).

Here are some sights that were free:

1. Hyde Park


































2. St Mary's Cathedral





















3. Other sites along the way (Queen Victoria, Centerpointe, Art Gallery Rd, Didjeridoos)
























4. Art Gallery of New South Wales (NSW)





































5. The Domain and Royal Botanical Gardens - the botanical gardens is huge and I was getting tired so I only covered probably 1/4th of the area. Will have to explore some other time...















6. Museum of Contemporary Arts (too bad I can't take any pictures inside)

The end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Celest...

I guess you just added this one in when I'm trying to leave my mark on all of your entry...hee, hee, hee... Man, you are so right about when you have so much free time... Well, I hope you can reflect and have a more peaceful mind now compared to where we live...hee, hee, hee... Its getting very complex here in Cali... Take care and God Bless...Always...

 
Custom Search